We respect the right of the natural persons to the protection of personal data and seek to ensure the protection of personal data being processable on this website.
Your data which we collect on our website www.etnodvaras.lt or during the visit at the Restaurant ETHNO MANOR are processed by UAB Restoranų Grupė Fortas (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
UAB Restoranų Grupė Fortas
Registered office address: J. Kubiliaus St. 16, 08236 Vilnius
Tel. No.: +370 5 210 24 50
OBJECTIVES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Objectives for the processing of personal data:
– To maintain contacts with the Customers, provide them with notifications about the services, news of the Restaurant, and special offers;
– To provide the possibilities to contact the Representatives of the Company on the issues related to the Customers;
– For the contact regarding the provision of the service and for the purposes of marketing of the Restaurant “ETNO DVARAS;”
– To provide the possibilities to use the services provided by the Company;
– To analyze the data in order to improve the quality of our activities and the services provided to you, taking into account your feedback;
– To improve the Customers’ knowledge of the services provided by the Company;
– To give responses to the questions and inquiries, regarding the services provided by the Company;
– To advertise the services provided by the Company.
In all above-mentioned cases, the Company processes the personal data only to the extent that is necessary for the achievement of the respective clearly defined and legitimate objectives, taking into account the protection of privacy of the data subject.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We usually receive your data directly from yourself – when you provide your personal data by any method chosen by yourself: by completing the questionnaire during visit at the Restaurant “ETHNO MANOR”, by completing the contact form on the website in the column “Career” and/or the form “Leave feedback,” by composing an email for us, by making a written inquiry to us at the website or through the account of the social network, by dialing the telephone number of our Client Service Department.
The data collected by the Company may include the following data and their changes:
– Name and surname of the Person, email address, telephone number, and IP address;
– The information which is provided by the users for the purpose of subscribing to the news about the services of the Company, and receiving the messages and/or newsletters by email;
– Any other information which is optionally sent or otherwise provided to the Company by the users.
TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data are processed and stored not longer than it is necessary, depending on the business needs and lawful interests of the Company or following the requirements of the legal acts, which define the terms of storage of the documents, including the personal data. The personal data received through the website are stored not longer than 3 (three) years from the day of your visit at the website, completion of the forms, and receipt of your inquiry, or from the other last business relation of the Parties.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Any data provided to us by you may be transferred to the third persons who provide the services to the Company and/or acting in the name of the Company, or to the enterprises related to the Company, and these, the third persons, may process such personal data. In cases expressly set out in the legal acts, the data of the data subject may be transferred to the competent authorities.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
– The Company ensures the rights of the data subjects, as set out in the legal acts, and informs that any data subject has the right to:
– Know (be informed) about the processing of his/her personal data;
– Request from the Company to allow familiarizing himself/herself with the personal data of the data subject and correcting or deleting them (“right to be forgotten”), or to restrict the data processing, or the right to dissent that the data would be processed, also the right to the portability of data;
– Revoke his/her consent at any time, without having effect on the lawfulness of data processing based on the consent until the revocation of the consent, the right to dissent to the data processing;
– Lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data against the State Data Protection Inspectorate, URL of the website of which is www.ada.lt , if the data subject thinks that his/her personal data are processed violating his/her rights and legitimate interests in accordance with the applicable legal acts;
– Dissent so that the automated evaluation or profiling would be applied in his/her respect.